At our recent annual meeting, we had a big sign with the question “What should the Mt. Shasta Trail Association do?” Here were the answers that our members shared:
- Get signs for the Gateway Trail
- Complete Lake Siskiyou Lake Trail through the campground
- Start (complete) the around Mount Shasta trail
- More hikes with Joan
- Focus on keeping Castle Crags open and make it happen
- Create a Hikers Guide to Trails in this area including geology, biology etc.
What would you add? Tell us in the comments below!