The Board of Directors are volunteers who meet regularly to:
- Determine the organization’s mission and purpose and develop a strategic plan to fulfill them.
- Set short and long-term goals for the organization and work to achieve them.
- Raise money to sustain the organization and carry out its plans.
- Represent the organization to members, volunteers, government agencies and the public.
- Adopt and periodically update the organization’s bylaws.
- Recruit and orient new Board members.
- Work to expand the organization’s membership.
- Ensure the organization performs its legal responsibilities and establishes sound risk management policies.
- Manage the organization effectively and efficiently.
The current Board of Directors includes:
- Barry Price, President
- John Harch, Vice President
- Debbie Derby, Secretary
- John Schuyler, CFO
- Mike Hupp
- Neil Jacobs
- Glenn Harvey
- Paul Schwartz