- The Gateway Phase 2 Trail proposal, a 45-mile addition to the existing 10.7 miles of the existing Gateway network on national forest lands.
- Work to create a safe trail to Mossbrae Falls (yes, it’s mind-bending to think this might happen).
- Numerous work parties to maintain trails and clean up messes left by those who can’t be named.
- The plan to make Mt. Shasta the first official Trail Town on the Pacific Crest Trail.
- Further expansion and improvement of the City Park to Downtown Greenway Trail.
- Efforts to construct a permanent bridge across the Lake Siskiyou Delta and create a formal trail through the campground.
There will be short presentations by mystery guests on multiple topics—if they exceed their time limit, they’ll get the hook. We want you to stay awake!
Beer, wine, and appetizers will be served at 6 pm, with socializing from 6 to 7, if you possess the skills.
Program from 7 pm to 8 pm. Home by 8:20. No lie.