IF YOU DON’T SHOW UP, WE’RE GONNA DO IT ANYWAY, BUT WE’D LOVE TO HAVE YOU FOR THE AMBITIOUS SCHEDULE LISTED BELOW:
- Saturday, April 14, at 8:30 am—Mt. Shasta City Park—Invasive Weed Pull
- Sunday, April 15, at 10 am—Clean up hillside below the repaired trail in Dunsmuir. Take I-5 south, off at Dunsmuir Ave (central Dunsmuir offramp), R on Dunsmuir Ave, immediate L onto Stagecoach Rd., go 150 yards, veer L onto Upper Soda Rd. Go 50 ft. and park there; take trail to the R and you can’t miss us. I’ll have all tools and supplies. We just need a couple volunteers.
- Wednesday, April 18th, at 9 am– Garden Greenway spring cleanup, behind the Siskiyou Land Trust Office, 522 Alma St. (across from Sisson School). Need chainsaws, loppers, hedge trimmers, gloves.
- Saturday, April 21, 8:30 am—Earth Day at Castle Crags State Park. Trail maintenance, slash collection and burning. Light breakfast and a lunch will be provided by the MS Trail Association. Come one, come all. Even the Boy Scouts will be there to help!
- Monday, April 23, time to be determined (dependent on Bubba Seuss and his dump trailer availability)—Finish the cleanup of the massive, abandoned transient encampment on Everitt Memorial Hwy. With a half dozen eager volunteers, we can do this in one hour. Photos of this mess attached.
AS ALWAYS, YOU CAN COME FOR 30 MINUTES OR 3 HOURS FOR ANY OF THESE JOBS, BUT WITH ENOUGH HELP, WE’LL BE DONE IN AN HOUR OR SO.