Changing work day from Sat, Mar 19 to Wed, Mar 23

We were planning to install signs on the Gateway Trail this Saturday, but it’s supposed to rain all day. Next Wednesday, March 23, “they” are calling for 75 degrees and sun. Let’s plan to work from 2 to 5 pm and get some signs in. We don’t need a lot of volunteers, but if we get a big turnout, we can also do some trail maintenance.

Let’s meet across from Seven Suns on the corner of S. Mt. Shasta Blvd and Old McCloud Rd. just before 2 pm and we’ll drive a couple miles up Old McCloud.

It is possible that if significant snow gets dropped at low elevation on Sat., we might postpone again.