Sign Installation for Monday, Nov. 13 on Hold

Most of the puzzle pieces for our work day on Monday have come together, but the heavy equipment (hydraulic post driver and hydraulic augur) are not available due to snafus with delivery vehicles. Therefore, we’ll have to postpone sign installation and hope that the weather won’t blow us out before Jan. 1.

I plan to go up to the McBride Springs and Ten Gallon Trailheads tomorrow or Sunday to test the soil for rocks. If favorable, maybe we can dig two holes at each site and at least get the monument signs installed on Monday (they go on wooden 4X4s).

Stay tuned for further information, but for now, we’re on hold. Thanks to all who’ve agreed to help.